Emisia Consulting opens a position for Java Developer. Deadline 4/3/2015
Emisia Consulting opens a position for Java Developer. In order to work in this position, the high level of knowledge of the language the ad is written in is required. If you do not completely understand the ad, we advise you to reconsider whether this is the job for you.
Emisia Consulting is a leading software development company located in Kragujevac, specialized in translation software applications, with a long tradition of providing quality software solutions.
For more information about the company, please visit www.emisia.net
Due to the fact that we consider the prosperity of our company to be the outcome of capabilities and skills of our employees, we pay serious attention to the selection of our staff and their further advancement. Currently, we are looking for a talented, passionate
If you’re looking for a challenging position that exposes your skills, this is the job for you!
What you need for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (JAVA)
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Self-initiative and capability of working in a fast paced environment.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Junit and Osgi
- Knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- More than 1 year of experience in a software development company
- Understanding of the engineering practices.
What you will be doing:
- Using Eclipse IDE and tools used for application building, testing and deploying (Svn, Maven, Junit, Tomcat, Mysql, etc...).
- Learning business domain where your applications will be used
- Independently resolving bugs, creating improvements and small features
- Independently working on application support
- Mentoring junior team members.
What's in it for you:
- Pleasant working environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Stable and well organized working conditions
- Traveling opportunities.
Working place is in Kragujevac, which would require you to be stationed in Kragujevac as well.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
Application deadline: 03.04.2015.
You can apply HERE.