ICT Cluster of Central Serbia Kragujevac Business Association was founded on May 21, 2013 at the Business Innovation Center.
In obtaining our objectives we cooperate with republic and local authorities, companies and other organizations in the country and with international organizations and foreign partners in this field.
The business association represents, advocates and protects interests of its members and organizations in the country and abroad, and it is the holder of rights and liabilities in international cooperation with corresponding organizations.
Basic objectives and tasks of the ICT Cluster of Central Serbia are to:
- ensure fulfillment and preserve common interests and needs of its members within ICT activity;
- establish a unique information system for its members about all issues of interest for carrying out ICT activity;
- advocate and protect interests of its members before state authorities, economic and other organizations;
- provide expert and advisory help to its members;
- create and encourage development of ICT activity in Central Serbia, by using international experience and achievements;
- establish cooperation with ICT organizations and associations in the country, countries in the region and associations in Europe and worldwide;
- keep track of the legislature, current state and problems within ICT activity in Serbia and suggest competent authorities to take necessary measures in this field; work on improving ICT activity, introducing and implementing contemporary worldwide experience and achievements in this field;
- work on establishing standards and rules, as well as on their application in terms of environment protection and conservation;
- work on popularization and practical application of the latest scientific achievements in this field;
- work on improvement of informing the public, organizing and carrying out marketing activities as well as publishing-advertising and informative activities in this field;
- develop and nourish solidarity and reciprocity among members and other participants in the trade of goods and services in the ICT sector;
- organize training of member representatives and other interested parties, by organizing seminars, workshops and study tours, specific trainings in cooperation with research and education institutions aimed at education and professional improvement of members and others, as well as other aspects of professional improvement.