Senior JAVA Developer
Kompanija Digital Share iz Kragujevca raspisala je konkurs za radno mesto Senior JAVA Developera. Rok: 01.03.2016. godine
Digital Share is a Global IT company with expertise in Information Technologies with focus on software development, IT consulting, web/graphic design and server/hosting solutions.
If you have one or more successful project in this area and want to work on complex and interesting projects, we invite you to join our growing team in KRAGUJEVAC, BELGRADE or NIŠ.
Senior Java Developer
- Developing web applications for customers and internal corporate use
- Contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle
- Enhance development work flow, define and sustain coding convention, improve development environment
- Maintenance and problem-solving of existing applications.
- Follow general architecture, design and implement new module or service
- New technology exploring
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in JAVA software development
- Proficient in SQL / HTML / JS
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP / REST / JSON)
- Proficient in design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of Android development
- Knowledge of REST and RESTful web services
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Micro-service and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience implementing workflow and middleware systems
- Experience working in Scrum / Agile team
- Knowledge of web application security techniques
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit, ability to work well with people with diverse cultural
- A desire to learn and grow through teamwork, tech sites, books or contribution to open sourced project
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Work with international clients
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If you think that you are the right person for us and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success, submit your resume today. Please, send resume in ENGLISH electronically on firstname.lastname@example.org, until the 1st of March 2016.