Telecom Switch Engineer
Digital Share d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Telecom Switch Engineer. Rok za prijavu: 01.06.2016.
Digital Share d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Telecom Switch Engineer. Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Digital Share d.o.o.
Digital Share is a Global IT company with expertise in Information Technologies with focus on software development, IT consulting, web/graphic design and server/hosting solutions.
Digital Share provides high quality software development services on a broad range of software platforms. All our solutions are based on the new concepts in IT industry such as dynamic reports and integration with mobile applications.
We are looking for
Telecom Switch Engineer
Job location: Belgrade and Kragujevac
- Build and maintain enterprise-level systems, delivering high reliability and performance in a fast-growing, international environment
- Ensure high availability of critical IT services
- Ensure systems and network security are aligned with the company policy (ISO27001)
- Identify and resolve incidents in Data Centers
- Systems and network capacity planning
- Scheduled shift or on-call work if required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RedHat)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server (AD, DNS, DFSr, WSUS etc...)
- Strong knowledge of Apache web server; Knowledge of Nginx will be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization solutions (VMware, Xen/containers is a plus)
- Knowledge of various clustering, load balancing and high availability technologies (Pacemaker, Corosync, HAproxy)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Good knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions
- Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience with Linux systems administration (Backup, updates, hardening)
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Salt, Fabric)
- Experience working with Dell hardware (blades, SAN) is a plus
- Ability to implement large technical projects while interfacing with management and teams
- Excellent documentation and communication abilities in English (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Work with international clients
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today at email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2016.